Over 12 years experience in editing – correcting for English and scientific merit – or translation from the Polish language to English – of many types of medical and biological research articles for publication.
Why professionally ? I am a scientist with over 40 years experience in biological sciences, medical sciences, statistics.
Why competitive ? I live in Poland with lower costs.
The price includes professional correction or translation to scientific standards, with American or British English. Abstracts will be shortened to desired lengths and advice or corrections for Tables and Figures will be given. A paper can be prepared for a particular journal if this is requested. The price includes future updates to translations following reviewers remarks, for at most submissions to two different journals – the aim is to get your paper published !
Of considerable importance is the fact that the paper will also be checked for scientific merit – drawing on 40 years of scientific experience. There are often many small features of a manuscript which, if not corrected, will annoy a reviewer unnecessarily and which can easily be spotted by an experienced scientist.
I have published many papers in plant physiology, genetics, statistics and medical science: see https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3179-5638, as well as arxiv.org/ abs/2110.11676, biorxiv.org: 10.1101/ 2020.05.23.111971v5 and arxiv.org/abs/2201.10960. Some recent papers for which I either translated or corrected the entire article are as follows:
1. Siennicka A et al. Assessment of Platelet Reactivity and Inflammatory Markers in Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Patients Treated with Acetylsalicylic Acid with Flavonoid Supplementation. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland). 2021;26:7486. Contact : Aldona Siennicka
2. Szemitko M et al. Complications Following Irinotecan-Loaded Microsphere Chemoembolization of Colorectal Metastatic Liver Lesions Associated with Hepatic-Artery Branch Temporary Stasis. Current Oncology (Toronto, Ont). 2021;28:2296-2307. Contact: Aleksander Fałkowski
3. Sagan KP et al. Cushing’s Syndrome in a Patient With Rathke’s Cleft Cyst and ACTH Cell Hyperplasia Detected by 11C-Methionine PET Imaging-A Case Presentation. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 2020;11:460. Contact : Leszek Sagan
4. Szemitko M et al. Side Effect/Complication Risk Related to Injection Branch Level of Chemoembolization in Treatment of Metastatic Liver Lesions from Colorectal Cancer. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2020;10:E121. Contact: Aleksander Fałkowski
5. Falkowski A et al. Assessment of Mortality and Factors Affecting Outcome of Use of Paclitaxel-Coated Stents and Bare Metal Stents in Femoropopliteal PAD. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2020;9:E2221. Contact: Aleksander Fałkowski
6. Dmytrzak A et al. Intractable \& Rare Diseases Research. 2020;9:40-42.
Just email: email@example.com https://cmbstats.com Jeremy Clark, Prof. PUM.